As your local Community Resource Centre we want to ensure you are obtaining the information and resources that you need in a timely manner.
If you require immediate help and our office is closed please contact:
- Distress Centre Calgary offers 24 hour crisis support: 403 266- HELP (4357) http://www.distresscentre.com/
- 211 Information and Referral for food, basic needs, shelter, mental health resources etc.
- The City of Calgary 311 provides access to City departments anytime
- 811 Health Link
- Child Abuse Hot Line: 1-800-387-5437
- Kerby Centre for adults 55+ Providing emotional and personal care support. http://www.kerbycentre.com/
- Inform Alberta is a province-wide on-line directory, that contains general information about community, health, social, and government services.https://informalberta.ca/public/common/search.do
- Family Violence Info line: 403 310-1818
- Kids Help Line: 1-800-668-6868
- Calgary Housing Company: 587-390-1200
- Career Information Hotline: 1-800-661-3753
Our Social Workers are available by appointment each afternoon.
If you are having challenges navigating the systems, our workers can help. The staff work to clearly understand a family’s needs and goals and try to suggest services that are accessible, available and appropriate.
Give our office a call if you need referrals to other organizations and professional services within the community.